Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I’m so blind.

It’s funny how they say things are right in front of you. And you have literally been in front of me for the last 11 years. I’m just now seeing the wonderful person that you are.
You’re my near perfection, if not already perfect. You make me so happy. And even though I push away, I don’t want you to leave.
I’m quite comfortable with you whether we’re serious, we’re joking around, or we’re just sitting there. You make me feel safe when I hardly ever feel that safety around anyone. You make me feel secure. You make me feel like I’m here to stay.
You make me feel so important.
I don’t know. You just make me feel so wonderful even when you chastise me. Because I know, you do it just because you care.
Its hard to explain.
10 weeks. I hope your patience doesn’t run out."

mine never ran out, but yours did...

No comments:

Post a Comment