Monday, January 10, 2011

I was a fool for hoping and dreaming

I'm at a lots of words right now. What do I have? Hopes? Dreams? Fantasies?
What do I hope will come from this? Time and time again you come and crush my dreams, and destroy what I constantly want to become my reality. You take away any and every shimmer of my dreams and just crush them in your hand.
Then tell me why I still dream. Tell me why I still hope for a brighter tomorrow. Tell me why even though you make it seem like there will never be anything between us, that I still feel like there could be.
I miss you. I want you. I don't know what I would do without you. I poured so much of my being into you, that once I fell, I fell hard, and I can't seem to pick myself up.
I don't think I'll be heading home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment